Yep, I’ve been tagged, you’ve been warned and it goes a little something like this:
The rules are as follows:
* link to the person that tagged you :
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
SinceKayos: The Kaotic one tagged me and the rules are above, here now are the deets:
1) have a HUGE stack of unopened, unwatched DVDs sitting near me that date back ohhh a couple or years (3-5ish).
2) I love cheese. I like Elbow Macaroni. I can’t STAND Macaroni & Cheese!
3) I can’t go a day without palming my wife’s booty. It’s not for good luck so much. It’s kinda like pulling the string on an Elmo Doll. I have to hear her say something about it.I should feel bad about the last one, but I don’t.
5) Every Sunday, I read the paper for the circulars, but they have to be in a particular order:
- Target /K-mart
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (and I have NO idea why)
- Toys R Us
- Staples /Office Max or Depot
- HH Gregg
- Circuit City
- Best Buy
6) I can’t be in a conversation with anyone with something they say triggering a song in my head (or me thinking something”dirty” about the situation). Mostly, it’s the songs.
and because I feel like it, I’m giving up another one.
Bonus: There are a couple of blog crushes I would soooooo love to meet one day.
So there. And now for the next victims. Just about everbody here has probably been tagged already, but I hadn’t seen posts, if so. Soooo Gee Double, Nobelle, Killah K, Dilly, Virtuous, and a special special for my girl, Mojito Mami, who need to be blogging anyway. Yea, I said it!
Now then, go and do the damn thing.